What’s inside that matters:
Aloe Vera : Aloe vera has long been used for treating hair loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair. It can reduce dandruff and unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil. You can apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair a few times per week.
Propelene Glycol: A highly effective humectant, propylene glycol helps the skin and hair absorb and retain moisture. it softens the hair and makes it easy to comb through.
Full Ingredients List:
Aloe Vera juice, aqua, SLEs , Propelene Glycol, EDTA, acetate, permitted fragrance.
Shampoo is only for cleansing the scalp, not for hair strands. Shampoo should be used in little quantity; it should be diluted with water.
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot water.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers.
- Work the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Rinse your hair and scalp completely.